Custom Invitations Two Ways
You’re invited to have fabulous, custom invitations and other personal printing services at AlliedMedia. We have two paths you can choose from for wedding invitation printing, party invitations and other custom printing choices.
Design invitations online and save
Save money by designing custom invitations at our online store. You’ll find wonderful templates that you can browse for your special event, and your wedding invitation printing. Customize the fields of our print templates online, and make your design completely unique. Once you love your online custom invitation, you can order your quantity and we will print and mail to your destination.
Let our designers create a custom invitation
You can also work with our in house design team to create your custom-design invitations. Our talented designers will discuss (via phone or email) your ideas for custom invitations, and then we will deliver.
We specialize in custom invitations printing, coupled with custom invitation design. If you want your event or wedding invitation printing to be completely unique, then custom invitation design with the staff at AlliedMedia is the way to go. We can design invitations that will make your event special, and one of a kind. You can send us “inspiration” images, and we will discuss your color palette and stock choices. For custom invitations, printing on a weighty linen stock produces great results, but we will help you make these decisions.
- Wedding Invitation Printing
- Custom Invitations
- Design Invitations Online and save
- Create A Custom Invitation with our In-House Design Team
- Event and Invitations Printing
Tips for Wedding Invitation Printing
Whether you design your custom invitation using our online design studio or have our in-house team design invitations, follow these tips for wedding invitation printing.
- Do not wait until the last minute! Begin finding your custom invitation inspiration as soon as you know your wedding colors and theme. Then, begin creating your wording. Be sure to know the addresses of your wedding and reception venues.
- Proofread. Proofread. Proofread. Before pulling the trigger on your wedding invitation printing, proof all times, locations, names and addresses against authoritative documents. Then, when you’re satisfied, have at least 2 or 3 other people proofread your custom invitations for errors.
- When you design invitations, talk to your printer about your stock options. Let them know if you have a glossy or linen stock in mind.
- Remember, the heavier the stock for your custom invitations, the more your postage might be. Take a finished package to the USPS to weigh custom invitations. The last thing you want is for them to come back to you for more postage!
- Don’t be too trendy with your invitations printing – set a nice tone, but be sure the font is readable, and the directions are clear. You can design invitations that are special, and still have good communication.
- Take care of your wedding invitation printing about 3 months before the wedding, so you can take the time to address your custom invitations and have them ready to go!