We are a full service printer.
It also means that your printing means everything to us.
As a multiple-generation, family owned and operated business, our reputation is on the line with every job we print and fulfill. We take your printing seriously. We will make sure that you’re completely satisfied and that your printing will be complete on the day we say it will be.
For our valued customers, ‘everything print’ means we can be counted on for every day business cards, as well as for car magnets, election signs, complex annual reports and even newspapers. We can even fulfill your customized promotional products.
AlliedMedia is your best source
For more than 50 years, AlliedMedia has built relationships by consistently delivering the highest quality finished products to customers throughout the United States. All of our printing is personally shepherded through every step of pre-press, press and bindery – even mailing. You simply can’t find a more hand’s on, high level printing organization than the team at AlliedMedia. We’ve also built a state-of-the-art, 30,000 square foot printing facility with the latest equipment for digital printing and finishing. With our high-speed, high-quality digital printing, AlliedMedia makes your brilliant full-color work both time and cost efficient.
In today’s business environment, it’s more important than ever that your printed components generate recognition and positive results. As a fundamental component of your corporate identity, your printed pieces need to reflect and enhance your brand. Because of this, choosing a top printer for business printing services is crucial.
AlliedMedia not only meets your printing needs, but we also meet a growing demand for online purchasing and even design. With our online store, you can create your own letterhead, brochures, invitations and business card designs, and then place your order. We will print and deliver to your door. If you haven’t seen our online design studio, check out our sample business card designs, brochure design samples and so much more. As always, every order goes directly to our state-of-the-art presses.
Here’s a comprehensive list of our pre-press, press and bindery capabilities within our 30,000 square foot
- 1-Xerox 700 Digital Color Press
- 1-Xerox iGen 4
- 1-AGFA Sherpa 24M (Large Format Printer)
- 1-Xante Impressia 4C Envelope Printer
- 1-Heidelberg Suprasetter A106 with auto cassette loader (Thermal plates)
- 1-Epson Stylus Pro 7600/li>
- Heidelberg SM 102 4C
- 1-Heidelberg MOZ 2C 19 x 25 ½”
- 1-Heidelberg SM102-4P3+L 26″ x 40”
- 1-Halm Super Jet Press 2C
- 2-STAHL Folders
- 1- Rosback 6 Pocket Stitcher & Trimmer
- 1-54” Pivano Cutter
- 1-55″ Pivano Cutter System
- 1-5 Hole Drill
- 1-Corner Rounder
- 2-Comb Binders
- 1-Mail Star 6 Pocket Inserter
- 1-Flowmaster RS Smart Inserter 6 Pocket with
- MCS Falcon 4″ Inkjet and PerfectMatch Camera System
- 1-MBM Aero-Cut (Business Card Cutter)
- 1-Graphic Whizard Vivid Coater
- 1-Graphic Whizard (Score, Perf)
- 1-Dibipack 4255 Shrink Wrapper
- 3-Mosca Strapping Machines
- 2-Bonn String Tying Machines
- 2-Kodak 5120 1″ Inkjet Printers with Kodak C5-150 Software
- 1-MCS Eagle 4″ Inkjet Printer
- 1-MCS Falcon 2″ Inkjet Printer
- 2-Profold Inline Tabbing Machines
- Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Microsoft Office
- Pit Stop Pro
- Internal FTP Program
- Xerox VIPP License (Statement Printing)
- Printshop Mail (Variable Printing)
- Bulk Mailer
- Yard Signs
- Bumper Stickers
- Water Bottles
- Chip Clips
- T-Shirts, Polos, Hats
- Pocket Hand Sanitizer
- Cups and Mugs